THE PAST AND THE PRESENT
Akces BK Sp. z o. o. has been around for more than a quarter of a century. We are a team of people with great potential, experience and relevant skills.
- 14 November 2019: Akces BK celebrated its 25th anniversary at a local show and concert venue in the company's home town, Czechowice-Dziedzice. The event attracted people from various municipal and district groups and communities.
- 8 October 2019: Akces BK Sp. z o. o. received the Daedalus award and won the prestigious title of Company of the Year Award 2019. The ceremony, which took place in the building of the Polish Theatre in Bielsko-Biała, was the 10th annual edition of the Company of the Year Award competition.
- 56th International Construction Show: Autumn 2019: Akces BK Sp. z o. o. received the first prize at the show, funded by Professor Jerzy Buzek, a former president of the European Parliament, in recognition of the company's work on innovative, technically advanced construction products, and its eco-friendly use of polystyrene foam waste in its materials and semi-finished products.
- 2016: the first low-energy house constructed using the Polytech Module System technology was completed.
- 2015: A new part of our wholesale warehouse operated by the AKCES Building Material Centre was officially opened, marking the start of a Building Fair, an annual construction event.
- 2013: Akces Edukator, a training centre for machinery operators, was launched to provide training services endorsed by the Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining (IMBiGS).
- 2011: Work began to develop an innovative building technology, the Polytech Module System.
- 2009: A project was launched to support vocational education by offering all-year-round work experience placements for secondary school students, including vocational schools.
- 2008: We started the business of renting machinery, equipment and power tools to our customers.
- 2006-2009: We worked to extend our technical and office facilities, including a testing laboratory, an office building (with training rooms) and a production and storage hall.
- 2005: Production of POLYTECH building mortars was launched, following an official approval and certification process.
- 2004: We began educational activities for the construction industry by offering regular training courses in technologies and materials.
- 2002: Work began to develop POLYTECH thermal insulation mortars based on Italian technologies.
- 2001: The sale of materials, particularly construction chemicals, as well as PVC and aluminium doors and windows, was launched.
- 1994: We started out as a business contractor.
Customer service is not a department or group of people. Everyone in the company is responsible for creating satisfied customers. Ken Blanchard