RESTORATION OF LISTED BUILDINGS AND MOULDING WORK
RESTORATION OF LISTED BUILDINGS
Drawing on the practical experience that our specialist personnel have gained over the years, we are prepared to carry out restoration and renovation work on listed buildings according to a professional standard and efficiently.
- restoration of interior space, external walls, architectural features and moulding details,
- adaptation of listed buildings for new uses,
- comprehensive restoration, renovation and modernisation projects,
- thermal insulation projects, including thermal insulation of internal walls (our POLYTECH technology and materials can be used),
- damp proofing for buildings (our POLYTECH technology and materials can be used).
ARCHITECTURAL MOULDINGS AND HANDICRAFTS
Our specialist services include production of architectural details and ornamental features, for which we use POLYTECH mortars, the ideal material for external walls in both old buildings and
- We are prepared to make replicas of old, damaged pilasters, cornices, pedestals, windowsills and many other moulding details and features.
- Moulding features of any shape and size can be made to customer specifications.
- We can also design and make new architectural details, even very non-standard features.
- Moulding details are available together with an installation service.
- All such work is carried out using traditional methods, with the precision, accuracy and artistic passion expected with such projects.
IF YOU ARE A PROJECT OWNER, A CONSERVATION OFFICER,
A DESIGNER OR A CONTRACTOR, CONTACT US TODAY.