TECHNICAL AND DESIGN ADVICE
We provide our customers with comprehensive advice about technologies and materials, as well as contractor selection assistance.
We will talk to you to identify your requirements, including your budget, and to offer you an innovative and cost-effective solution in the following areas:
- construction of buildings using the traditional building technology or our innovative Polytech Module System technology,
- low-energy and passive buildings,
- energy-saving systems and solutions for residential buildings and premises for services,
- modifications to existing building designs to make them suitable for the Polytech Module System technology,
- use of Polytech products,
- architectural and construction surveys of existing buildings.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUILD A SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSE, WE WILL
- develop a conceptual design for your house,
- prepare the complete design documentation required for an application for a building permit,
- modify your existing design to make it suitable for the Polytech Module System technology,
- design all construction details according to your requirements,
- prepare a cost estimate and a time schedule for your project,
- take care of the necessary formalities for you, including the required approvals, a building permit (or a notification of building works), the final approval of the project and an occupancy permit,
- provide you with owner's representative services and professional assistance all the way through the project,
- take you on a tour of existing single-family houses constructed using the Polytech Module System technology.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH DESIGNERS AND CONTRACTORS!